Tenants' rights

Know Your Rights

Other House Problems

For court forms, choose the Court Forms & Procedures tab below

4 Resource(s) Found

I need to respond to an eviction lawsuit as soon as possible

If you got legal papers from your landlord called a Summons and Complaint for Unlawful Detainer, read this and try to talk to a lawyer right away. #6309EN

Back to top