WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filter By:


The Basics (7)+

Housing and Essential Needs (HEN) Program (1)+

Housing Search / Denials (1)+

  • Public Housing Grievance Procedure

    As a public housing tenant, you have the right to appeal many decisions or actions taken by the Housing Authority through its administrative Public Housing Grievance Procedure. Every Housing Authority is required by federal law to adopt a written public housing grievance procedure. A copy of the agency's grievance procedure should be posted in their office and available upon request. #6105EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project

Housing Subsidies for People with Disabilities (1)+

Housing Subsidies for Veterans (1)+

Moving In / Reading Your Lease (1)+

Section 8 Vouchers (2)+