powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filter By:


The Basics (4)+

  • Tribal Trust Fund Settlement Payments

    9214EN - Use this publication if you have received or may be receiving money as a result of the Tribal Trust Accounting and Management lawsuits filed by tribes against the United States; and you get or may apply for needs-based public benefits including Supplemental Security Income (SSI), food assistance, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or Medicaid; and you may file a tax statement for 2012. Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Estate Planning Information for Native American Trust Property Owners

    A 3-fold flyer about preparing a will. Content Detail

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Native American Unit

    Information about NJP's Native American Unit and the services it provides. Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Overview of Indian Trust Real Property

    Generally, Indian trust property refers to land that is held in trust by the United States or otherwise reserved for Indian tribes and individual Indians and is managed by the Bureau of Indian Affairs for their benefit. Read More

    Northwest Justice Project