powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filter By:


The Basics (4)+

  • Emancipation of Minors in Washington State

    If you are a resident of Washington and are at least 16, but not yet 18, and you want to be legally considered an adult, you can use this packet to ask the court to order that you be emancipated (legally declared an adult). Publication #4901EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Emancipation Packet for Spokane County

    Emancipation is a process that allows a teenager under the age of 18 (but older than 16) to have the rights and responsibilities of an adult under the law. Our Spokane office partnered with Spokane County Juvenile Court to update a packet providing basic information on how to file for emancipation. Content Detail

  • King County - Emancipation of Minors Packet

    Emancipation is a legal process that gives a person who is 16 or 17 years of age legal independence from his/her parent(s) or guardian (legally declared an adult). This packet is for King County. Content Detail

    King County Superior Court
  • Making My Own Decisions

    Making My Own Decisions is a workbook filled with helpful information and worksheets aimed at strengthening a person’s decision-making and advocacy skills. Content Detail

    Disability Rights Washington