WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Criminal History/Records: Vacating Non-Violent Class B or C Felony Convictions

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project - CLEAR Intake Line LSC Funded

Use this packet to vacate records of certain non-violent felony convictions in Washington State. State Patrol will remove a “vacated” conviction from your public criminal history record. This gives you some protection in some background checks. #9910EN

Last Review and Update: May 23, 2017