Facing eviction? Find legal help and rent assistance

Find out about rent assistance and other help for tenants in Washington State.

Get Legal Help

Fill out the online form or call the Eviction Defense line at 1-855-657-8387. Interpreters available in all languages. Visit Northwest Justice Project for more information. 

Find rent assistance programs and other help near you

Call 211 or visit 211 Washington to find organizations near you who may help you pay for rent or utilities or find housing.

Rent assistance is meant to help everyone, no matter what your citizenship or immigration status. Applying for rent assistance will not harm any immigration application you file. 

Last Review and Update: Jan 31, 2023
Was this information helpful?
Back to top