powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

File for Legal Separation without Children

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Brief instructions and the forms to file for legal separation without children in Washington state. #3269EN

Last Review and Update: Aug 04, 2020