File a Motion for a Parenting Plan or Residential Schedule: Parentage Has Been Established in the Past Two Years
Authored By: Northwest Justice Project
Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this if the parentage of your child has already been established by court order in the past two years, you want a Washington court to enter a parenting plan or child support court order, and your proposed parenting plan does not change custody. Packet #3610EN
Links to Court Forms
Forms you will need in this packet to start your motion (PDF format). These forms can be found at www.courts.wa.gov/forms in Microsoft Word format as well.
- Motion for Parenting Plan or Residential Schedule (within 2 years of Final Parentage Order) - FL Parentage 318
- Order on Motion for Parenting Plan or Residential Schedule (within 2 years of Final Parentage Order) - FL Parentage 319
- Parenting Plan - FL All Family 140 or use Make a Parenting Plan, a Washington Forms Online interview that will help you prepare this form.
- Proof of Personal Service - FL All Family 101
- Declaration re: Servicemembers Civil Relief Act - WPF All Cases 01.0200
Forms you may also need:
- Service Accepted - FL All Family 117
- Proof of Mailing or Hand Delivery - FL All Family 112
- Waiver of Rights Under Service Members Civil Relief Act - (No Mandatory Form)