Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Filing a Motion to Adjust a Child Support Order

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

This packet will help you ask the court to change the child support amount. If you make this motion and give the court enough evidence to support a change, the judge will grant the motion and issue an Order on Motion to Adjust Child Support Order. You may only file this motion in limited cases. Read the instructions carefully to determine if this is the right packet for you. Packet #3221EN.

Download Packet with Instructions & Forms Download Instructions - No Forms Links to Court Forms Related Resources
Last Review and Update: Aug 03, 2017