Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Filing a Motion for Contempt: Family Law Cases

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

3108EN - This packet should help you fill out and file the forms and papers you need if you already have a temporary or permanent parenting plan, child support order, or other family law order AND you want the court in the same Washington county to issue an order holding the other party in contempt for violating it.

Download Entire Packet with Instructions and Forms Download Instructions Only - No Forms Links to Individual Court Forms Related Resources
Last Review and Update: May 06, 2016