WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filing for Immediate Restraining Orders: Divorce Cases and Petition to Change Parenting Plan Cases

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to ask for a court order to take effect immediately, usually with little or no notice to the other party. Packet #3214EN

Last Review and Update: Nov 07, 2018