powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Pida al Juzgado una exención de la cuota para registrar su caso civil

Por: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Lea esto en:

Ask the Court to Waive Your Filing Fee | Printable Packet (Spanish)


Descargar paquete completo con Instrucciones y formularios

Enlace: Formularios: www.courts.wa.gov

Última revisión y actualización: Aug 08, 2019