Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Finalizing Your Divorce by Default

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

3205EN - This packet will help you fill out and file the forms and papers needed to finalize a divorce when your spouse has not filed a Response to the case. We explain how to make a motion for default. To use this packet, you must have already filed and served your spouse with the papers starting your divorce.

Download Entire Packet with Instructions and Forms Download Instructions Only - No Forms Links to Individual Court Forms Related Resources
Last Review and Update: May 16, 2016