Finalize a Divorce by Default | Printable Packet
Authored By: Northwest Justice Project - CLEAR Intake Line
- Read this in:
- Spanish / Español
Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to finalize a divorce when your spouse has not filed a Response to the case. You must have already filed and served your spouse with the papers starting your divorce. Or use our do-it-yourself interview program, Washington Forms Online, to complete the forms. #3205EN
Links to Court Forms
Forms you will need in this packet (PDF format). These forms can be found at www.courts.wa.gov/forms in Microsoft Word format as well.
- Motion for Default - FL All Family 161 or use Default the Other Party if They Do Not Respond, a Washington Forms Online interview that will help you prepare this form.
- Order on Motion for Default - FL All Family 162 or use Default the Other Party if They Do Not Respond, a Washington Forms Online interview that will help you prepare this form.
- Findings and Conclusions about a Marriage- FL Divorce 231
- Final Divorce Order (Dissolution Decree) - FL Divorce 241
- Notice of Hearing - FL All Family 185
- Proof of Mailing or Hand Delivery - FL All Family 112 (Your county may have its own form)
Washington Forms Online Interview
If you do not want to fill out the forms by hand, use this free program that asks questions and uses your answers to complete your forms.