WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Finalizing Your Divorce (with children) by Agreement

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

This packet will help you fill out and file the forms and papers that you need to complete a divorce case when you and your spouse have an agreement (or settlement) and children are involved. To use this packet, you must have already filed your divorce and served your spouse with the papers. You should also have already reached an agreement. Packet #3251EN.

Last Review and Update: Jun 29, 2018