Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Finalizing Your Divorce (without Children or Restraining Orders) by Agreement

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

3250EN - This packet should help you fill out and file the forms and papers you need to finalize a divorce when you and your spouse have an agreement (or settlement), there are no children of the marriage and you do not need restraining orders.

Download Packet Download Instructions Only Links to Court Forms Related Resources
Last Review and Update: May 16, 2016