Finalize a Divorce (with children) by Agreement
Authored By: Northwest Justice Project - CLEAR Intake Line
- Read this in:
- Spanish / Español
Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to finalize your divorce when you and your spouse have an agreement (or settlement) and children are involved. You must have already filed your divorce and served your spouse with the papers. You should also have already reached an agreement. Packet #3251EN.
Links to Court Forms
Forms you will need in this packet (PDF format). Microsoft Word versions of these forms are available at www.courts.wa.gov/forms/
- Findings and Conclusions about a Marriage - FL Divorce 231
- Final Divorce Order - FL Divorce 241
- Parenting Plan - FL All Family 140 or use Make a Parenting Plan, a Washington Forms Online interview that will help you prepare this form.
- Residential Time Summary Report - FL Divorce 243
- Child Support Worksheets
- Child Support Order - FL All Family 130
- Restraining Order - FL All Family 150
- Notice of Hearing - FL All Family 185
- Proof of Mailing or Hand Delivery - FL All Family 112 (Your county may have its own form)