Ask DCS to help change your child support order

If you need a change in the amount of child support your kids get, sometimes the state Division of Child Support can help. Read this guide to find out when and how they can help. #3821EN

Please Note:

  • Please read this only if you live in Washington State.

Download Instructions Only

Last Review and Update: Sep 30, 2022
Was this information helpful?
Back to top