Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Motion to Vacate Judgment/Order [CR 60]

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

9936EN - A Motion to Vacate is a request to the court to withdraw a previous order or judgment it entered. It has to be based on one of the specific reasons set forth in Civil Rule 60. A Motion to Vacate may be filed in Superior Court or in a court of limited jurisdiction such as district court.

Download Related Resources
Last Review and Update: Jul 29, 2016