powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

I’ve Moved Out. My Former Landlord Says I Owe Damages. (Arabic)

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Mandarin Chinese / 简体中文
Russian / Pусский
Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
Chinese (Traditional) / 中文

انتقلت إلى مسكن آخر. يقول مالك العقار الذي كنت أسكنه إنني مدين ببعض الأضرار


Last Review and Update: Jan 30, 2021