Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Parenting Plans

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

3209EN - Use this family law packet only if you are one of these: a.) Petitioner (you are starting the court case) or Respondent (you are responding to the petition) in a divorce or petition to end domestic partnership case OR b.) Petitioner or Respondent in a case to change a parenting/custody order OR c.) a party involved in a Petition for Parenting Plan, Residential Schedule and/or Child Support, Petition to Decide Parentage, or another type of parentage case

Download Entire Packet with Instructions and Forms Download Instructions Only - No Forms Links to Individual Court Forms Related Resources
Last Review and Update: May 16, 2016