powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Inquilinos: Qué Hacer Si Necesita Reparaciones

Por: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Lea esto en:

Tenants: If Repairs are Needed (Spanish)


Ver video

Descargar instrucciones y formularios

Última revisión y actualización: Nov 30, 2020