powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Vacate a Criminal Conviction related to Treaty Indian Fishing Rights

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Vacate is the legal term for removing a criminal conviction from your criminal record. It gives you some protection in background checks. This packet has forms and instructions to vacate a criminal conviction related to Treaty Indian Fishing Rights. #8714EN


Download | Printer-friendly

Last Review and Update: Oct 17, 2019