Vacate a cannabis (marijuana) misdemeanor conviction

You can get some misdemeanor convictions off your criminal record including cannabis (marijuana) convictions. This packet contains instructions and forms. #8712EN

Please Note:

  • Read this only if you live in Washington State.

Get Legal Help

Visit Northwest Justice Project to find out how to get legal help. 

Last Review and Update: Jan 25, 2023
Was this information helpful?
Back to top