Search results for Child Relocation

2 Item(s) Found

Following Washington's Relocation Law

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this if you have legal custody of your child, and you wish to move (“relocate”) and take the child with you. #3132EN

Default the other party if they do not respond

A Washington Forms Online interview. Self-help court forms and instructions on LawHelp Interactive. Use this if the other party to your family law case does not respond to your petition by the legal deadline.

Back to top