Search results for gender change

How to get a name change in Washington State

In Washington State, if you are eighteen or older, you can choose and use any name you wish, as long as you are not trying to defraud (cheat) someone. This describes the process. #3400EN

My landlord is discriminating against me

Read this to learn what your options are. #6324EN

My Landlord Just Gave me a 20-Day Notice

If you rent the place where you live and you got a 20-Day Notice from your landlord, learn what that is and what you should do about it. #6355EN

I lost my job. Do I have rights?

Read this for help deciding if your termination was illegal, if your employer owes you anything or you owe your employer anything, and how to assert your rights. #2102EN

Back to top