Search results for legal separation

2 Item(s) Found

Advance Directive for Voluntary Stopping of Eating and Drinking (VSED Directive)

Use this self-help form to fill out a VSED Directive. It expresses your end-of-life wishes if dementia or other progressive illnesses cause you to lose the ability to make your own health care decisions. This VSED Directive can be used anywhere in the United States. #9615EN

Health Care Directive (or Living Will)

A Health Care Directive (also called a Living Will) lets you state what kind of medical treatments you do or do not wish to have if you are terminally ill or permanently unconscious and cannot make decisions for yourself. It also lets you write down your health care values. You can fill out your Health Care Directive here on Washington Forms Online, or download a printable packet. #9607EN

Back to top