Skip to main content

Search results for modify parenting plan

3 Item(s) Found

Changing a Parenting Plan/Child Custody Order

Read this if you want to change a final court order that sets out where your child lives and with whom they visit. This order might be a Custody Decree or Order, Residential Schedule, or Parenting Plan. #3104EN

Contempt of Court: When the other person in your case won’t follow a court order

General information about Washington law on contempt in family law cases. It covers only the type of contempt most common to family law cases, called “coercive civil contempt.” Find out how to have a person who is violating a court order obey that order in the future. #3107EN

Do You Owe Child Support?

General information about how child support is set and your obligation to pay child support. #3810EN

Back to top