Search results for probate

Am I eligible for Social Security benefits if there is a warrant out for my arrest or I violated parole or probation?

Social Security will consider you a fleeing felon and ineligible to get their benefits if you have an outstanding arrest warrant specifically for fleeing prosecution or confinement on a felony charge. Read this to learn more. #7405EN

What happens to my kids if I am sick or die?

If you are a single parent, you may worry who will care for your kids if something happens to you. This explains your options. You should also talk to a lawyer. #3115EN

Estate recovery exemptions for Native Americans and Alaska Natives

For Native American and Alaska Native property owners who get Apple Health or Medicaid and are concerned that the State might try to recover its costs for your health care from your estate after you die. #9208EN

Back to top