WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

File a Motion for Attorney Fees in a Divorce Case

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to ask the court to Order your spouse to pay money for you to hire a lawyer. #3248EN

Last Review and Update: Oct 18, 2019