Guardians ad Litem in Family Law Cases

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

A judge may appoint a guardian ad litem (GAL) in a court case about custody or visitation rights. Any party to the case may ask for appointment of a GAL, or the judge can decide to appoint one. This packet has the necessary forms and instructions. #3103EN

Download Instructions and Forms

Download Instructions Only

Get Legal Help

Visit Northwest Justice Project to find out how to get legal help. 

Last Review and Update: Oct 11, 2022
Was this information helpful?
Back to top