Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Serving Papers on the State

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

3218EN - When you set or change child support, you must notify the State if you, the other parent, or the children receive public assistance. This packet contains the forms and instructions for serving your court papers on the state.

Download Related
Last Review and Update: Jun 14, 2016