WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Serving Papers on the State

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. If you, the other parent, or the children receive public assistance, use this packet to notify the State when you set or change child support. #3218EN

Last Review and Update: Apr 08, 2020