WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Serving Papers on the State

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

3218EN - Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. If you, the other parent, or the children receive public assistance, use this packet to notify the State when you set or change child support.

Last Review and Update: Jun 14, 2016