How to ask for a lawyer if you are a parent in a minor guardianship case

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

If you are served with minor guardianship papers over your child, you can ask the court to appoint you a lawyer at public expense. Learn more and get the forms and instructions for filling them out and filing them. #4404EN

Download Instructions and Forms

Last Review and Update: Mar 20, 2023
Was this information helpful?
Back to top