powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Я выехал(-а) из помещения. Но мой арендодатель утверждает, что я должен(-на) заплатить за нанесенный ущерб.

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Arabic / العربية
Spanish / Español
Chinese (Traditional) / 中文
Chinese (Simplified) / 简体中文

I’ve Moved Out. My Former Landlord Says I Owe Damages. (Russian)



Скачать образцы писем

Last Review and Update: Jan 30, 2021