powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Арендодатель входит в мою квартиру без моего разрешения

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

My Landlord Enters My Rental Unit Without My Permission (Russian)


Last Review and Update: Dec 09, 2019