WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Following Washington's Relocation Law

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this if you have legal custody of your child, and you wish to move (“relocate”) and take the child with you. Packet #3132EN.

Last Review and Update: Aug 23, 2019